Registration is open
Thank you for your interest in Hayden Synchronized Skating! You will find the tryout schedule and locations here.
NEW TO HAYDEN SYNCHRO:
To register for tryouts, prospective athletes new to Hayden Synchronized Skating will begin with a two-step registration process:
- 1) First, register as an athlete with Hayden Synchro by completing an online skater information profile which includes your name, contact information, and basic medical information. This online registration is secure and will be maintained throughout your time with Hayden Synchro. Once created, you may log in and make updates to your registration. Be sure this step is complete and includes current tests passed before beginning the next step. Get started here: Registration Form
- 2) Next, complete an online Tryout/Placement from indicating the team you are interested in and relevant experience. The form can be access via a button after you complete the above registration. It can also be revised after it is completed, but logging into our system (upper right corner) and clicking the tryout button. Evaluators will consider this information when making Placement decisions. If you are unsure which team may be right for you, find team information here.
RETURNING ATHLETES (INCLUDING PREVIOUS TRYOUTS)
Returning Hayden Synchro athletes must also begin by completing two steps:
1) First, log into your Hayden Synchro registration account/skater information profile (upper right hand corner) and update your information. Be sure your Hayden registration includes current tests passed before you complete the next step.
2) Next, complete an online Tryout/Placement Form (click the button on your Registration site) indicating the team you are interested in and relevant experience. Evaluators will consider this information when making Placement decisions. If you intend to return to the same team level as the current season, it is not necessary to attend tryouts. If you wish to be considered for promotion to a higher team level, please complete the Tryout/Placement form.
Fees (one fee for both Skills & Drills and Placement):
- * Shooting Stars - $30
- * Mini Mates - $60
- * Ice Mates and Star Mates - $75
- * Lexettes, and Haydenettes - $150
Questions? Email us at Skatewithus@haydensynchro.org
Looking for Esprit de Corps? Follow Esprit de Corps Synchronized Skating on Facebook